Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thank You

Vol. 2 Episode 3

Today was a different kind of day.  First, temp mom sat me down and talked to me about being a good girl.
I listened carefully while temp mom talked about my next big adventure.
 Then she told me that I was going home with my forever family today.
I was excited about going to my forever home so I waited right by the front door.
Our drive to pit ed was special because temp-mom said I can give up my villain vanquishing duties once I go to my forever home.
I made sure to pay close attention to everything on our way to class in case villains tried to stop me going home.
After class instead of going home with temp-mom I went home with my super family.
Here we are walking out of class together.
I got into my forever car and got a new collar and leash. My new mommies hugged me and then temp-mom gave me a kiss and reminded me about being good again.
My new mommies give very good hugs.
I'm getting a new name and I will focus on being a good girl and a perfect little sister instead of vanquishing villains.  I will never forget my optimism but vanquishing villains will be more of a hobby than a full time job now.
I'm pretty sure this new life will be lots of fun. Look how we're all smiling!
Thank you everyone for all your support during my search for my forever family.  I know that all your positive thoughts helped this funny puppy with a crooked leg and tiny ears find the best forever family ever.

Lots of love from
Dyna Girl!

11 comments:

  1. Best of luck in all of your future adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sweet, brave girl! Hope your new life is full of love, treats, toys, and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for you but I will miss you! Thank you Temp-Mom - you are a super hero! Thank you Forever Mommies - I'm sure you'll give Dyna Girl a super happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just cried tears of joy. What a beautiful girl with a beautiful happy ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you, you are a beautiful girl! Love, Sarah (a fan in NYC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Dyna fabulous life in your forever home! Hope your new mommies will let everyone know how great you're doing in your brand new life every now and then. Until then lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Dyna fabulous life in your forever home! Hope your new mommies will let everyone know how great you're doing in your brand new life every now and then. Until then lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tears of joy for another happy ending for another great dog. Thanks to everyone who did right by this beautiful dog. Have a great life Dyna girl and don't forget to stop by and say hi every once in a while to let everyone know you are still doing well. Again. Just SO happy for you. Enjoy your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mommies and I wanted to thank Temp Mom and Bad Rap for finding me a little sister. We decided to re-name Dyna as "Scout" because she' s always on the lookout. She's so tired from listening, learning, sniffing and playing, that she is fast asleep on her new donut bed all nestled with toys from our Mommies and her fan club. I wish you could hear her little snore. She is precious. Hope to see you in the future with my sister.

    Love, Jake, Scout and our Mommies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks new mommies for updating us on the newly named Scout. Thanks to all of you who did the right thing for this beautiful, innocent dog. Have a good life and stop by once in a while and say hi. We never can get enough of the happy endings for these dogs. Thanks again for updating us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one good-looking family! Here's to you all.

    ReplyDelete