Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Think I Found My Super Family!

Vol. 2 Episode 1
See how we're in Volume 2 of my story now? I think I've found my super-family so temp-mom and I think this is a new chapter in my story.

Remember how I went on a walk with a handsome elder-dog two weeks ago? Well, he and his mommies want to be my super family! Yesterday temp mom and I went to the Bad Rap Barn to make sure that Jake really wants me as a little sister.
We walked around and sniffed things.
I spent some time looking for critters in the holes that Tallulah dug.
Then we practiced doing things together for treats.
I kissed Jake's mommies and told them how I think they're super.
Today I went to pit-ed and showed my new super family that even though I'm a super hero and a good girl I don't really love school. I'm pretty sure they still want to take me home forever. Jake told everyone he wants me as a little sister, so I think it will all work out.

Watch for the probably final episode of The Adventures of Dyna Girl coming soon!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. I knew it was just a matter of time before this super girl found her permanent family. Looking forward to hearing the final episode. So happy for you Super Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Sister! We can't wait for you to come home and live with us forever! Your bed is already next to my bed and Mommies bought us matching collars. See you soon.

    Love Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy for you, Dyna Girl! But, we will so miss reading about your super adventures. We wish you a super happy life with your new super family!
    Cindy with DJ and Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear for sure. I bet this is it!! Crossing my fingers for you from NYC. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! A super family for a super dog. I'll miss reading about your adventures. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete