Saturday, January 28, 2012

Learning a New Super Power

Vol.  1  Episode 4

Today I went to my first ever pit-ed class. At pit-ed class I am learning a really important super power. I am learning how to be an ambassadog! Every BAD RAP dog gets this super power, so really all BAD RAP dogs are super heros, like me and Atomic Betty.
Here I am listening to find out what we were going to do next.
Pit-ed class was really hard. I had to pay close attention to temp-mom and not play with the other dogs. We walked in circles behind Jiggs for a while, and then I had to sit and lie down and wait to get up. I am just a puppy and all this paying attention and not playing was very tiring.
This nice green stuff was nice and cool on my belly.
I took a little break during class to lie down on the cool green stuff and I got lots and lots of yummy treats because I was trying so hard to be a good girl.
YAWN!
After class I was so tired! I yawned a lot on the way home and when we got home, I snuggled up next to Lulu and took a long nap.
Lulu's bed is so comfy and she was very nice to let me share.
Temp-mom says I worked really hard today and she is proud of me for thinking and paying so much attention. I'm looking forward to going to pit-ed again, once I get some more rest.

3 comments: