Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello, I am Dyna Girl

Vol. 1 Episode 1


You may have heard of me.  I am Dyna Girl
I used to solve crimes with Electra Woman but then I was captured by the Empress of Evil and bad things happened. I used my super powers to escape and found some nice people who took care of me. They knew I was special, so they sent a Dyna-signal to BAD RAP. BAD RAP came to the rescue of another superhero once, so they knew just what to do. 
In a flash they set me up with an athletic side kick, a wise assistant and a human to take care of food and other details. 
Finally I can get back to fighting crime.


Watch for the next installment of The Adventures of Dyna Girl coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dyna, I had the pleasure to meet you and get a kiss from you on Saturday!! You are in good handspaws with your Temp Mom, and Uba!

    ReplyDelete