Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rainy Day To-Do List

Vol. 1 Episode 13

Make sure the Villainous Squirrel is staying away from the bird feeder.
Sneak up on the big bed and take a nap.
Chew on a delicious knuckle bone.
 Unfortunately my nice day was interrupted when temp-mom put Uba's rain coat on me and took me to pit-ed class in the rain.  I got wet and cold, but I suppose the misery was worth it if it helps me find my super-family soon. I can't wait until I have my very own home.

Watch for the next installment of The Adventures of Dyna Girl coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl. Just keep on posting these great pictures and cute stories of these wonderful, sweet dog and I have no doubt her perfect family will come along. Meanwhile she's in great hands. Thanks for all you do to try and make it right for these sweet, beautiful dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the picture of you and Uba sneaking a nap on the big bed. You wrap your paw around your nosey when you're sleeping hard just like my dog does! I'm sure your super-family will as find it endearing as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really hope you find your perfect home Dyna. Such a beautiful dog. Such great people who help these great dogs.

    ReplyDelete